The towering glass spire of the Bell Tower is located where Perth meets the Swan River in vibrant Barrack Square and is a touchstone for Australian and international tourists. The Bell Tower is one of the largest musical instruments in the world and was custom built to house the historically significant bells (made in 1725) of the Saint Martin in the Fields church, the parish church of Buckingham Palace in Trafalgar Square, London.
Design your Love Lock at the reception desk before you begin exploring the Bell Tower. While it is being made join in on an interactive Bell Chiming Experience where you can try the art of bell ringing yourself with an experienced tour guide. By booking the Romance Package you save $5. Included in your ticket is your personalised engraved Love Lock and TWO tickets for the Bell Tower Experience.
Love locks are a symbol of a couple’s eternal love. The padlock ‘locks’ the love forever; meaning a strong, ever-lasting relationship. Legend has it that this ancient custom originated near the Great Wall of China and has spread all around the world.
- Design your own personalised love lock
- Choose a link on the chains and ‘lock’ your love
- Enjoy an interactive Bell Chiming Experience
- Marvel at the stunning views of the Swan River and Perth City from the Observation Deck.
- Engraved personalised Love Lock with presentation folder
- 30 minute guided interactive Bell Chiming Experience for two people
- Access to all public levels including the Observation Deck
- Bell Chiming Certificate to commemorate your experience.
Before your visit:
- Your Romance Package includes two tickets and one love lock
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your tour start time to design your love lock
- Tours operate on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 11am & 1.30pm and Sunday’s at 1.30pm
- Experienced bell ringers perform in concert Thursday and Sunday 12pm – 1pm (Days and times are subject to change without notice)
- For information on special news and events, please visit our News and Events page and stay up to date by following the Bell Tower on Facebook
- The Bell Tower can often close early (3pm onwards) on a Friday or Saturday for private functions. Please phone or email ahead if your plan on visiting during these times to ensure we will be open
- The Bell Tower is open Wednesday – Sunday, 10am – 4pm (last entry 3.45pm).
To purchase a Lock Lock without the tour, please visit our Love Lock page.
Visiting the Bell Tower is one of the top things to do in Perth and it is the first of its kind in the world.
Please note: We are no longer able to issue refunds for accidentally booked tickets. Please select your ticket carefully. A single Romance Package is for TWO people.