Explore the waters off the beautiful Augusta region in Western Australia with this whale watching cruise. Departing Augusta and heading out on the water for 2-hours, you’ll be given the chance to get up close to whales as they breach, tail slap and play in the waters on their migration up north and back south.
With a total of 5 viewing decks split over three levels, you’ll be sure to experience amazing views of the surrounding region and the migrating whales. You’ll have the chance to see the likes of Humpback whales and Southern Right Whales, as well as seals, dolphins and migrating birds.
Catering for up to 72 people, the large purpose-built vessel will ensure you’re not crowded and are treated to a comfortable and scenic journey. Throughout the months of June and August all passengers are given a 100% whale watch guarantee, and if none are spotted you’ll be welcomed back on board with a return voucher.
The boat also includes an underwater camera and microphone with a large screen on board so you can watch and listen to the whale as they swim below the surface. Complete with live on board commentary from the experienced and knowledgeable crew, this is the ultimate whale watching experience in Western Australia.
Please Note: This is a seasonal product that operates from June to August only
- Whale Watch on board the largest purpose built Whale Watch Luxury Vessel in Western Australia
- 5 viewing platforms over 3 Levels
- Huge viewing decks and lounges with luxury seating
- Unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits
- Free postcard and photo’s
- 100% whale watch guarantee (June-Nov) or free return voucher
- Underwater camera & microphone with big screen Whale TV
- Chances of spotting numerous of specular marine life
- Quality international standard of service, safety and comfort
- Hotel Transfers
- Whale Watch on board the largest purpose built whale watch luxury vessel in Western Australia
- The vessel has 5 viewing platforms over 3 Levels, heated luxury lounge seating and unlimited tea, coffee & biscuits
- Enjoy the uninterrupted views of the water whilst relaxing on one of the multiple decks or lounges
- Take a glimpse from below enjoy the Whale Watch Theatre where you experience the sounds and action of the underwater life with the use of special cameras and hydrophones
- Chances of sighting the magnificent Humpback and Southern Right along with Seals, Dolphins and migratory bird life from all over the world
- Complimentary postcard and photo’s
- 10am and 2pm
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure
- 2 hour duration
- Augusta Boat Harbour Leeuwin Road Augusta WA 6290 4 hours south of Perth
What To Bring
- Sun protection
- Dress in accordance with the daily weather prediction
- The sea breeze will be chilly, a weather proof jacket is recommended
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher