This adventure takes you off-road to some of Rottnest’s most scenic places. We’ll let you get to know your Segway in our off-road experience area before embarking on an amazing tour, delving into the military heritage of Rottnest and its pivotal role in the defence of Fremantle Harbour. Visit the Bickley Battery gun emplacements and Jubilee lookout, and learn how important Rottnest Island was in defence strategy during World War II. You’ll also have time to appreciate the pristine coastline and natural environment during your tour, pausing for photographs along the way.
- Kingstown Barracks
- Beautiful Thompsons Bay
- Bickley Swamp
- Bickley Battery
- Jubilee Hill Observation Post
- Paterson Beach
- Henrietta Rocks
- Rottnest Island Airport
- Rider training and assessment
- Experience knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
- Must be minimum 12 years of age .
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118 kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues.
- Please refer to our full terms and conditions.