Yanchep National Park is one of the oldest and closest national parks from Perth and is home to native kangaroos, koalas, black swans, native birds, wetlands and is home to the famous crystal caves.
- After your city accommodation pick up we travel north to the famous Yanchep National Park which is an award-winning expansive parkland area, popular with locals and tourists for picnics and family gatherings for almost a 100 years.
- Once in the park, you will notice the huge native trees, the natural fauna, the lake, native birds and animals & the parks native residents including kangaroos, koalas, black swans, egrets, kookaburras, local birds and other Aussie animals and birds.
- Enjoy a bush walk amongst giant trees like Banksia, Tuart, Marri, Jarrah & Paper Bark varieties in the park.
- View the wonderful formation of stalactites and stalagmites in the underground world of the Crystal Cave, in the making for millions of years. Wonder at the amazing handicraft of nature that takes thousands of years to form
- View an authentic replica of an Aboriginal Balga, the handmade traditional hut, hand tools and historic artefacts of that period.
- This is self-paced tour to enjoy at your own leisure. Enjoy the serene park settings.
- After an interesting time in the national park return back to Perth