- Tour Information
- Image Gallery
- Information and Conditions
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in twin share or double room
- Breakfast included
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- First class or best available hotels in the area
- Internal flights within Australia
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- 4 Nights Leeward Pavilion at Qualia, Hamilton Island.
- 1 Free Night : A la carte breakfast daily at the Long Pavilion restaurant : VIP return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to qualia transfers : Non-alcoholic beverages at qualia (bottled beverages, water, tea, coffee) : Use of a golf buggy for duration of stay : VIP chauffeur service around Hamilton Island : Use of non-motorised watercraft : Complimentary WiFi.
- 24/7 support while you are away.
Part of the Whitsundays, and in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef, Hamilton Island is one of Australia’s most spectacular and sought-after holiday destinations. On a holiday to Hamilton Island, you’ll be surrounded by pristine white beaches, and a kaleidoscope of coral and marine life. Hamilton Island is a perfect base for exploring the Great Barrier Reef and world-famous Whitehaven Beach.
The Great Barrier Reef
The Great Barrier Reef is the world’s largest feature made up of living organisms. Stretching 2,600 kilometres (1,600 miles) down the north east coast of Queensland, Australia, the Great Barrier Reef can be seen clearly from outer space.
Consisting of more than 900 islands and 2,900 individual reefs, it cannot be experienced by strapping on a mask, snorkel and fins and taking a casual swim from the beach. A great deal of thought has to be given to the style of Great Barrier Reef trip you wish to take.
More about this tour
Valid for 1 Sep 2020 to 31 March 2021
- Additional nights and people are available at regular tariffed rates.
- All bookings are on request and subject to availability.
- Black out dates may apply.
For peace of mind, our new Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
Due to the current travel climate relating to the COVID-19 Pandemic, here’s what we want you to know about cancellations and how we’re trying to help you feel comfortable in your decision to travel with Australian.com. First and foremost, we’ve reduced your booking deposit from 50% of the total cost of travel to only 25% of the total cost of travel to make the booking decision and process easier for you.
Due to the extensive effort our Travel Concierges and back office staff make to ensure your travel is as perfect as can be, if you need to cancel or reschedule your travel we will have to impart a minimum administrative and cancellation charge of up to $250 per person. However, 100% of that administrative fee can be credited to any future travel you book through Tasmania.com within a 18 month period.
Rates and Taxes:
- Rates include 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Rates are per person per package.
- Rates may increase without notice due to changes in, or imposition of government charges, taxes or levies.
- For further details refer to the Info Section on the tariff.
- A fee of 50% of the total cost will be charged for bookings cancelled 7 days or less prior to travel.
- Additional supplier fees may apply, subject to cancellation date.