- Tour Information
- Tour Plan
- Image Gallery
- Information and Conditions
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in twin share or double room
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Professionally guided tour
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- 1 Night accommodation Bundaberg ( Standard or Superior )
- 2 Nights accommodation Agnes Waters ( Standard or Superior )
- 2 nights accommodation Lady Elliot Island Resort ( Garden Unit or Glamping Tent ) including : breakfast and dinner daily, Use of snorkel equipment & lesson if required : Guided reef walk on low tide : Guided bird tour (in season) : Guided turtle nesting & hatchlings tour (in season Nov-Apr) : Combined Glass bottom boat tour/boat snorkel (one per stay) : Island Tours : Environment Management Charge.
- TRAVEL BEFORE 30 NOV AND RECEIVE – BONUS Buffet lunch daily : BONUS 1 x Sunset Platter includes house bottle of wine (per room)
- Return scenic flights from Bundaberg to Lady Elliot Island
- 3 days car hire, Hyundai accent or similar with unlimited Kms.
- Day tour to Lady Musgrave Island
- 24/7 support while you are away.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Bundaberg to Agnes Waters
Visit Lady Musgrove Island
Return to Bundaberg and fly to Lady Elliot Island
Explore Lady Elliot Island
Return flight to Bundaberg. End of services.
More about this tour
Valid for 15 Aug to 31 Oct.
- Additional nights and people are available at regular tariffed rates.
- All bookings are on request and subject to availability.
For peace of mind, our new Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
Due to the current travel climate relating to the COVID-19 Pandemic, here’s what we want you to know about cancellations and how we’re trying to help you feel comfortable in your decision to travel with Australian.com. First and foremost, we’ve reduced your booking deposit from 50% of the total cost of travel to only 25% of the total cost of travel to make the booking decision and process easier for you.
Due to the extensive effort our Travel Concierges and back office staff make to ensure your travel is as perfect as can be, if you need to cancel or reschedule your travel we will have to impart a minimum administrative and cancellation charge of up to $250 per person. However, 100% of that administrative fee can be credited to any future travel you book through Tasmania.com within a 18 month period.
Rates and Taxes:
- Rates include 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Rates are per person per package.
- Rates may increase without notice due to changes in, or imposition of government charges, taxes or levies.
- For further details refer to the Info Section on the tariff.
- A fee of 50% of the total cost will be charged for bookings cancelled 7 days or less prior to travel.
- Additional supplier fees may apply up to 100%, subject to cancellation date.